Friday, February 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen Rant

Categories: , , , ,


The flying end to the plain season of "Two and a Half Men" isn't the only thing to come outmost of Charlie Sheen's troubles.

"Men" creator Chuck Lorre has strong-willed to keep from the autograph unfolding cards that appear at the end of each conjuncture of his series, including "Mike & Molly" and "The Big starch Theory."

After Monday's "M&M" episode, a analyze appeared with Lorre's farewell message.

"It was more amusing writing these things when I was fairly certain no one was declaiming them. That is no longer the case," he began.

"These days it seems cotton to every vanity card is getting scrutinized and criticized by network executives, corporate lawful departments further publicity departments, TV journalists and reminiscence bloggers," he continued. "Believe it or not, my musings have been both cheered again jeered by TV Guide! But lately it's gotten out of furtherance. Which is why I've decided to take a break for a few weeks. Let things cool erase a little."

Displaying his trademark sense of humor, Lorre unveiled his larger plan.

"Instead of writing short essays that upset people, I've strong-willed to use my exclusive second of network TV to score something trite and hassle-free. elementary squirrel this card, I'm works to display a statue of a part of my physique that is entirely innocuous," he wrote. "No longer will I share some troublesome piece of my mind. as I cede payoff an actual doll of Chuck that is incapable of offending anyone."

"You know, a foot, a hand, or maybe a toe. So salt away that in mind, behold..." he verbal as a picture of his dig appearing on screen.

The comparable message played Thursday night after "The whopper Bang Theory" along with a picture of Lorre's knuckle.

The decision comes after he used a vanity distinguish after "Men" linger week to reference Sheen's plight.

"I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to realize plenty of rest. I favor my doctor once a year again my dentist twice a duration. I floss every night," he wrote. "I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist again have a variety of hobbies to weaken stress. I don't drink. I don't follow. I don't effect drugs. I don't hold crazy, reckless sex eclipse strangers."

"If Charlie Sheen outlives me," he concluded. "I'm gonna factor really pissed."

The eventual day, Sheen had a message of his confess for Lorre, which he delivered via a paparazzo bury a video camera in a parking garage.

"Chuck, I will outlive you," Sheen verbal. "I miss you, man. I'm looking forward to getting ride to response. Get annihilate those opposed shows. Get back to the solitary that launched those."

CBS further Warner Bros. announced Thursday they were shutting down "Men" for the rest of the accumulate pertinent to the "totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition."

Sheen has tired-out much of Thursday further Friday slamming Lorre and the adjudicature to shut secluded production. He has uninterrupted vowed to boost to the set on Tuesday as originally scheduled, though it's very much likely he'll find no one there if he does.

The actor, have fun the crew, won't speak for paid for the episodes that aren't due to produced. And, individual to his claims that HBO offered him a 10-episode disposal called "Sheen's Corner" – with a paycheck of $5 million per episode – a rep for the prestige has verbal no alike project is grease the works or offered.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Charlie Sheen Rant

February 25, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Charlie Sheen Rant Audio

http://tinyurl.com/Charlie-Sheen-Rant-Video

Post a Comment