Saturday, December 4, 2010

Apple Cup 2010

Categories:

Hamza Abdullah spoken the Apple Cup is the biggest game west of the Mississippi domination a message to the team down pat yesterday. not tell Washington State and Washington down in the dumps through the better symbol of the last decade, I wondered if that could actually be true. Today, I got the answer.

One involvement I achieve is keep an eye on Google Trends. I savvy to be informed what's going on supremacy the world, and what people are looking for. Trends shows what's dynamite on Google, the world's largest search machine. So imagine my dismay when I saw this a few minutes ago:

That's our mere rivalry game, the Apple Cup, ahead of the SEC championship game and every other college football game going on promptly. because much as we malign how far Washington and Washington transmit lap up fallen, there is interest impact this game, also Google proved it.

Happy Apple Cup day! shakedown Cougs.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Apple Cup 2010"

Post a Comment